A complete application should be submitted to the IMF directly by the candidate and must include the following:
1. Original application along with one (1) printed copy.
2. Curriculum vitae, including complete bibliography.
3. The abstract (scientific and lay summary) of the proposed research.
4. Summary (not to exceed five pages, excluding references, figures and tables) of the research project, outlining (in this order):
5. Letters of support or commitment from collaborators needed to complete the proposed project (if applicable).
6. A clear and explicit outline detailing the facilities to be used and exact space and equipment requirements.
7. Any institutional clearances required to conduct the research should be appended to this section. (Institutional overhead must not exceed 10% of the grant award or $5,000.)
8. Biohazards statement, if applicable.
9. Laboratory Animals statement, if applicable.